From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Thu 10/26/2006 11:38 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange Log files --Disk Full--

If you do a full (normal) backup using a real backup tool (ntbackup, Veritas
with the Exchange Backup Agent, etc) - the logs will be flushed. Period.

For some reason - you aren't getting a clean backup. That's what you need to be
checking into.

Temporarily, you can compress (using NTFS compression - not WinZIP or PowerArc
or anything like that) the logfiles until you can make that backup.