Hi,

I am running Normal Backup. Using NTBackup Utility. Backing up Information store.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Missy Koslosky
Sent: Thu 10/26/2006 12:49 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange Log files --Disk Full--

Are you running full (AKA normal) backups every night? It seems not. Use NTBackup to backup to disk (obviously, you'll need a disk with over 120GB of available space) and then use whatever normal program you use to back that backup onto tape. This will keep you running until you sort out why your normal backup software isn't flushing the logs when the backup completes.

How are you currently running backups? What software is in use? Are you sure it's Exchange aware? Are you doing brick level backups or copy backups instead of a full backup? Neither will flush the logs.

I'd resolve this as quickly as possible, because if you are in a situation where you have to replay the logs, you're NOT going to be a happy camper.