-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grillenmeier, Guido
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:05 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Change default User-Account-Control behavior

Well, the tabs and even the user account creation dialog in AD can be
extended, it's just not an easy task to do for the normal administrator.
Some dev-work with c-programming would be involved. I'm not aware of
mechanisms to extend the UI or dialogs for local accounts.

/Guido