-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Egan
(Temp)
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:08 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: M$

When I was working for Uncle Sam's Flying Air Circus, *that's* what I
called it - even though I was working in a hole in the ground at Minot
AFB, ND.  Anybody above the rank of E-5 didn't appreciate the name, but
that's how it was referred to amongst the troops...

Three years ago, when I was working for Space Command (as a civilian) at
Diego Garcia, we called it Spacey Command.  Same situation, different
locale.

It's all in your perspective.  Anybody that objects to "M$" is WAY too
sensitive, in my book.  But I was beaten into submission by the
Military, so I'm *definitely* warped.

Tempest in a Teapot, I say.

Steve Egan