________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura A.
Robinson
        Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 1:00 PM
        To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
        Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] dynamic variables within an event log
entry?

        Too bad I didn't actually put a verb in that second sentence.
:-)

        That SHOULD have read, "When a user who is a member of the
Domain Admins group CREATES AN OBJECT, by default, the DA group is the
*owner* of the object."

        No wonder you have a hard time following my posts. ;-)

        Laura