Tony
From: "Mitch Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:14:50 -0500

We had a few user accounts that were deleted and then recreated and nobody
will take responsibility.
I used ADSIedit to verify the creation date/time.

While auditing is enabled, the Security log rolled and we missed the event
(yes I know it's an issue).

Is there a way to see who created the the user object?

Thanks, Mitch.

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.activedir.org

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx