   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Almeida Pinto,
Jorge de
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:25 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Is it possible to determine who created an AD
object?

?
can you explain?

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>

   _____