So, SBS sounds like the solution to your problem. Have you considered
bringing in someone from a good local consulting firm that targets the
SMB space and knows how to sell SBS on all levels (technical to exec)?
Honestly, almost every SBS deal I've done it's started out with such and
such manager says in house costs too much. I have a pretty good track
record of putting an SBS box (or whatever was appropriate) in that shop
after the fact.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]