To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegate Password Resets

Good ol .NET. :)

Honestly you can probably throw a pretty simple ASP.NET app together to do this. Doubt there is a reason to buy anything and then when it dorks up you can fix on your own. JoeK probably has this code on a web site somewhere.

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm