I think the demo is critical.  The documentation is a bit sparse in
points but the demo could show how it is done.  My problem is that I
can't sort out how to get it to work on windows since I am not yet a
git head.  There are things I saw in the demo (when i could get to it
- there is a weird firefox javascript redirection issue that happens
most of the time I try to get to the demo) that I would like to sort
out how to do myself like some of the grouped items on a single line
in the subforms that I have been unable to figure out how to do from
the documentation.

On Oct 23, 11:38 pm, "Lance Ivy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Need feedback on this one: What should happen with the online demo? It's a
> great idea, but it requires someone to maintain and host and deploy it.
> That's not very community-manageable.
>
> The demo code is available in a git repo 
> athttp://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold_demo/tree/master. Perhaps
> the online demo should be taken down, and people should instead be
> encouraged to download and run the sample?
>
> -Lance
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to