I got this working.  However, it seems like I am forced to use the 
:method form of sorting, because the :sql option only allows a valid 
ORDER BY clause.

If I wanted to use a join and order by my association's attribute, would 
I have to override the AS sort method itself?  I'm assuming so.

Thanks,
Wes

Ed W wrote:
> Wes Gamble wrote:
>   
>> The heading on the column isn't even a link.  So first I need to figure 
>> out how to render the heading correctly, and then I can worry about how 
>> the actual sort is done on the back end.
>>   
>>     
>
> Still see my previous answer - you need to explicitly tell it how to sort
>
> >
>
>   

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • So... Wes Gamble
    • ... Ed W
      • ... Wes Gamble
        • ... Ed W
          • ... Wes Gamble
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.

Reply via email to