How are those to be returned out of conditions_for_collection, then? 

I was under the impression that I could only return a String (e.g. 'foo 
!= bar')  or an Array (e.g. ['foo != ?', bar]).

Can I return a hash with finder options as well?

Wes

Kenny Ortmann wrote:
> it should handle limits and joins also.
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:17 AM, Wes Gamble <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>
>     All,
>
>     Rails 2.1
>     AS 2.1
>
>     I have a fairly complex custom find call that I need to do in some
>     instances for an AS index view.  conditions_for_collection will only
>     handle conditions, correct?  Is there any hook so that I can provide
>     other find options like :joins or :limit?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Wes
>
>
>
>
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • co... Wes Gamble
    • ... Kenny Ortmann
      • ... Kenny Ortmann
      • ... Wes Gamble
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Wes Gamble
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
          • ... Wes Gamble
            • ... Wes Gamble
              • ... Wes Gamble
                • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
                • ... Mukund
                • ... Wes Gamble
                • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.

Reply via email to