You have a each controller for each STI model?

Em Dom, 2009-10-04 às 20:09 -0700, Rio escreveu:

> Hi,
> 
> Is there away to use active_scaffold_config to configure nested forms
> and subforms? I have some STI models related to a Photo model, but I
> don't want all photo attributes by every related STI Model.   I was
> hoping I could use the active_scaffold_config for per-request
> configurations to help.
> 
> http://wiki.github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/per-request-configuration
> 
> 
> Thanks
> > 

-- 
Cordialmente,

Gabriel Sobrinho

Diretor de desenvolvimento

Hite Comunicação Digital e Mídia Interativa
http://www.hite.com.br/

+55 31 8775 8378

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to