You can try this:

class Controller
  before_filter :setup

  protected

  def setup
    if params[:controller].eql? 'employee'
      active_scaffold_config.columns.exclude :name
    else
      active_scaffold_config.columns.add :name # remember to do that for
production environment!
    end
  end
end


But i don't know what you will change.

Em Seg, 2009-10-05 às 09:53 -0700, Rio escreveu:

> Yes, I have a controller for each STI model.  My STI Models are:
> 
> User < Employee
> User < Customer
> User < Partner
> 
> So I have users_controller.rb, employees_controller.rb,
> customers_controller.rb.  I want to be able to customize the fields
> and form_ui for Photo nested and Photo subform.
> 
> Thanks!
> > 

-- 
Cordialmente,

Gabriel Sobrinho

Diretor de desenvolvimento

Hite Comunicação Digital e Mídia Interativa
http://www.hite.com.br/

+55 31 8775 8378

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to