From: bounce-120809131-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120809131-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of
Strom-Gottfried, Kim
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:15 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Input on Policy Analyst Position

Good afternoon,

The University of North Carolina is looking to create policy analyst positions
to support efforts to get our policy unit up to speed. I thought it would be
helpful to learn what kind of qualifications you seek in policy analysts at
your universities. What credentials do you solicit for personnel who help units
with the drafting and revision of policies? Would any of you be willing to
share a job description with me?

Thank you for any assistance you can offer!

Kind regards,

Kim Strom-Gottfried, Ph.D.

Smith P. Theimann Jr. Distinguished Professor of Ethics and Professional
Practice

Director of Ethics Education and Policy Management

CB# 3550, 325 Pittsboro St.

Chapel Hill, NC 27599

919-962-6495 (O)

919-962-0890 (F)

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).