From: bounce-120815504-53380...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120815504-53380...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Erica Heffner
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:28 AM
To: ACUPA-L <acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] email privacy/phishing mitigation

Hello all,

Does anyone have an explicitly stated practice or policy of removing phishing
emails either from the server or from individual email accounts?
We address that that employees have a limited expectation of privacy on
University email accounts.  But haven’t described a practice of removing
malicious emails from individual accounts.

Erica Heffner, MEd, CCEP
Asst. Director Compliance Services
University of Vermont
erica.heff...@uvm.edu<mailto:erica.heff...@uvm.edu>
p. (802)-656-1398

Ethics and Compliance Reporting and Help
Line<https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/24544/index.html>  or
Toll Free (877) 310-0413

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  This
information is intended for receipt and use by authorized addressees only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately; any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).