Hello Joshua,

Attached is my job description.  I seen the request in the survey.
While it has not been updated for a long time, it is still pretty much
the same.

Marlene

Marlene Terpenning
Director of Business Services
1235 University Blvd
Steubenville, OH  43952
Phone (740)284-5178
Fax (740)283-6472
http://www.franciscan.edu

>>> Joshua Adams <j...@cornell.edu> 12/1/2016 8:14 AM >>>

ACUPA members,

As you may remember, a few weeks ago we designed a “job survey,” which
we asked members to complete.  The goal is to populate the website with
the information we receive, as a resource for our members. We expect
this data to be very useful. To date, fifty-six members have completed
the survey.

If you haven’t already done so, would you mind taking ten minutes to
complete the survey? We will be closing it down toward the end of the
month, and will have the website populated with these statistics by the
beginning of 2017.

The survey is available here:
http://acupa.site-ym.com/surveys/default.asp?id=Job_Details.  You will
have to be signed in to complete the survey, so if you need help with
your sign-in credentials (user name and/or password), feel free to email
me directly or submit a contact form through the ACUPA site, at
http://acupa.site-ym.com/general/?type=CONTACT.

Thanks in advance,
Josh Adams, ACUPA Administration

Joshua Adams, Director
University Policy Office and DFA Communications
Cornell University
341 Pine Tree Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

p: 607.255.8279
f: 607.254.1555
w: www.policy.cornell.edu

ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their
e-mail address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).
To Unsubscribe: Go to
http://www.acupa.org/MembershipForm_Discontinue.html and complete the
form. We will remove you from the list within 24 hours, during normal
business hours.
Questions about the ACUPA e-list? Contact Jamie Parris at
jamiepar...@cornell.edu or 607-255-6837.

Scanned for virus, malware, and spam by MEG75-1 appliance.