Dear ACUPA colleagues,
I just wanted to let you all know that there's still time to register for
Cornell's 2017 Policy Development program!  This hands-on workshop is designed
for organizations looking to start a policy initiative or enhance their
existing programs. Over the years, many ACUPA members have attended Cornell's
annual program, which has been offered since 2001.
I am very excited to announce that esteemed policy professional, Michele Gross,
from the University of Minnesota Policy Program, has agreed to join us this
year as co-presenter and facilitator. During our two days together in an
intimate setting, you will be immersed in the policy world with other higher
education leaders and administrators; we will explore the start-up and
maintenance challenges faced by policy administrators; and, from a combined
fifty-plus years of policy experience, you see how two large institutions, one
public and one private, have developed and maintained world-class policy
initiatives.
Please consider joining us in beautiful Ithaca, NY, on September 14 and 15, for
a very rewarding program. Information about Cornell's Policy Development
Program can be found at https://www.sce.cornell.edu/ps/policy/index.php.  The
agenda for the two-day program can be found at
https://www.sce.cornell.edu/ps/policy/schedule.php
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Josh Adams

Joshua Adams, Director
University Policy Office and DFA Communications
Cornell University
341 Pine Tree Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

p: 607.255.8279
f: 607.254.1555
w: www.policy.cornell.edu<http://www.policy.cornell.edu/>

ΓΌ Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.