From: adastra-boun...@lists.sxbrc.org.uk
[mailto:adastra-boun...@lists.sxbrc.org.uk] On Behalf Of Bayley, Sam
Sent: 15 February 2010 17:58
To: Adastra discussion group
Subject: Re: [Adastra] Adastra 2009

Hi Pen

Really enjoyed Adastra this year, very good talks and very entertaining.
Well done!!

I noticed that there is no bird write-up in Adastra this year, did I
just get a duff copy or was there not a write-up?

Speak soon

Sam

P.S. I have had a look at the moth info that you sent me and I don't see
any reason why any of these need removing from the list and can't really
think of any to add, but I would have to say that Colin might differ in
opinion!

P.P.S. We are still adding the dragonfly records along with everything
else to the database and are really hopeful to get it all done by the
end of March, so will send out to you as soon as it is all done.  I hope
that this deadline is ok for you?