May be better is to return unused blocks during any time to the RIPE pool?

Why do older LIRs have more priveledges than new ones? They didn't setup
new accounts before 2012 didn't pay for each /22. I won't be call such
names, but you will understand who are they if you open The transfer
statistics.

Or let's change this proposal and continue the period for 48 months.
09 Июн 2015 г. 16:01 пользователь "Sebastian Wiesinger" <