* Aleksey Bulgakov <aleksbulga...@gmail.com> [2015-06-09 16:24]:
> > The new LIRs don't pay for a /22 from the last /8 either. They pay to
> > become a LIR exactly as the older LIRs did. What do you mean?
>
> I mean that LIRs before 2012 year didn't setup new accounts. They
> could get new blocks so many as they wish in one LIR account. But
> after this proposal will take place they will can sell their blocks.

Sure, because back then we still had IPv4. Do you also complain
because people could get gasoline much cheaper 10 years ago?

> > Sorry I can't take this serious from a person who spams LIR contacts
> > to sell the /22s he got by violating the intention of the last-/8
> > policy. This proposal has to go trough as soon as possible. Further
> > improvements can always be done in other proposals if the need arises.
>
> Do you call the letter sending to email from the Transfer Listing
> Service spam? For what is this service in this case?

No, I call it spam when you send mails advertising "unused, absolutely
clean /22" to mail addresses only used for notifications in the RIPE
database. You know what, why don't you come over to the anti-abuse
mailinglist and join the discussion. I'm sure people will be
delighted.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant