Hi Lu, and all others,

you complain about personal attacks against you over the list on one hand and
in the same breath you attack Gert personally ... Hope you're feeling better
now, because I can't see any other possible result your post could have as
purpose.

All on the list, please stop all those flaming I had to read in the last couple
of days. If you know about illegal activities, go to the appropriate
authorities. Or maybe first follow the rules defined here:

https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-613

And now please let us continue our businesses and stop attacking others.
Thanks!

Gert: although I am not always agreeing with what you think and say, I think
you and Sander are doing a good job!

BR Jens

Am 11. Juni 2015 11:47:58 MESZ, schrieb Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>:
>Hi Gert, and Chair, everyone here:
>
>This Email is my thought on what happened in past years in the APWG.
>
>[...]

Opteamax GmbH - RIPE-Team
Jens Ott

Opteamax GmbH