A Chair is a position, the human sit on it should keep this integrity and
hide his personal preference while making calls.

Just like if you become a Judge, you are expected to judge things based on
fact and reality, not on accusations without ground and personal emotions,
you can not say I am going to sentence that guy for 10 years just because I
don't like what he is doing. And while you are making mistaken judgement,
people have rights to complaint to higher level to make things right.

Same here, I feel some of the Chair's judgement was not fair, and I am
making complaint about it, I feel in this free speech world, I have all my
rights to do so.