Another way:

1) Create "inetnum" with type ALLOCATED-BY-LIR inside of "inetnum" allocated by
RIPE NCC to LIR;
2) Create "route" object with the same IP prefix as in step 1 and desired AS;
3) Announce your prefix;

Also you may need to create at least one ASSIGNED "inetnum" inside
ALLOCATED-BY-LIR "inetnum".

--
With best regards, Vladimir Andreev
General director, QuickSoft LLC