On Wed, May 11, 2016, at 09:47, Remco van Mook wrote:

> Again, you can't have it both ways. Current policy is not limited to
> 185/8, so your proposal does have an impact. Actually 185/8 is more than
> half gone by now (9571 allocations that I can see as of this morning) -
> effectively this means the proposal wants over half of what remains in
> the pool to get released to existing LIRs who've already received their
> last /22. This cuts the lifespan of the pool for new entrants by more
> than half, no?

No, because:
 - it will not be dedicated to "further allocations"
 - there are some extra conditions that makes a lot of people not to
 qualify
 - with the time passing, when 185/8 is over, the "first /22 from last
 /8" will start being allocated from the same space as "further
 allocations".

--
Radu-Adrian FEURDEAN
fr.ccs