When a resource is scarce, either you define a high-enough price (GSM
frequencies for instance) or you enforce a policy on how it's used.
The issue is that even if you free 2 or 3 /8 from 240/4 or DoD, that's still a
scarce resource, given the current growth and the forthcoming IoT invasion.

David Ponzone