Hi There:

Although it does sounds good idea consider how big the routing table has
become, but in practice, I guess would be very difficult, as there is no
way to prevent people spam them then return to RIPE NCC for a new one,
plus, with smaller allocation pool every day, the ability RIPE NCC would be
able to practice such policy, would be in a rather limited time, so it will
be a policy only works for---let's say 6 months, longest 2 years.

So I agree with Arash, leave the IPv4 alone, seriously, get IPv6 done so
you don't have to look at the size of IPv4 routing table.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 6:30 AM, Arash Naderpour <arash_...@parsun.com>
wrote:

> Soon or late it will end up here to “IPv4 is DEAD, go and develop IPv6”,
> that’s a regular answer here when you bring up something related to IPv4 J
>

> Your idea looks like a disk defragmentation procedure, but first you need
> to check how many percent it is defragmented and how much free space you
> will need to do the procedure.
>

> Regards,
>

> Arash

Kind regards.