Hello Marius,

> Thank you for the explanations, but I believe you haven't really addressed
> the issues I mentioned.
> The first issue is ABOUT Transfer Policies, to pay the annual membership fee
> after you TRANSFER ALL YOUR RESOURCES and maybe even close your Company, is
> about Transfer Policies.

No, that is about your contractual agreement with the RIPE NCC.

> Your second answer is very subjective, have you ever buy and merge Companies?
> I've done that a couple of times, you never sell the company's (you merge)
> resources before the merge, because that company doesn't belong to you before
> the merge and is not you to decide regarding selling anything of that Company
> resources, either that is IP or fiber optic cable. Is NOT AT ALL what you
> mention:"First acquiring them only to immediately sell them again is
> explicitly not allowed by RIPE policy". What this have to do with the
> situation I mention ??? Please refer to the situation I mention, not on other
> matters that have nothing to do with it.

This is exactly the situation you mention: you buy a company, acquiring all
their assets. One of those assets is an IPv4 allocation from RIPE NCC. To
prevent speculation with IPv4 resources it is not allowed to sell those
resources within 24 months of acquiring them.

So in your case: buy the company, keep it running as a separate company/LIR for
a little while, sort out where you want to transfer the resources you don't
need, then merge the companies/LIRs.

So, no problem.
Sander