Hi Sander,

I hoped you would understand the idea and not hang on details.

Yes, an integration process can take days, weeks, months or years. There
are cases when placing a 24 months hold would make no difference but in
most cases I think (based on the experience with previous acquisitions at
my previous employer) it would affect the business.

Can you agree with me that in most of the cases at least the AS number will
become unuseful and that would be probably a lot sooner than the 24 months ?

Getting back to the fundaments, I will never support any policy that says
"it's better to put everybody in jail even if some are innocent instead of
letting everybody free even some might be criminals". This is wrong and
should be debated properly. The policy's goal has nothing to do with
bringing changes to the rules.

NCC says the changes do not have a notable impact. Then don't make the
changes !

Ciprian