Agree with Sascha. As with the Allocated PI, in this situation RIPE
community would like to impose some policies which are against the most
common business practices. It is not efficient as it can at any time be
attacked in any civilized justice system. Can anyone bring out some data on
the "huge" abuse that took/takes place ? Let's not stop a supposedly abuse
by adopting abusive policies.

Ciprian