Hi,

ASan's signal handler is catch SIGSEGV. It looks like your program is
trying to dereference a nullptr. Unfortunately ASan doesn't seem to be
able to produce a stacktrace in this case. I'd recommend running with
gdb or lldb attached and disabling ASan's signal handler (set
ASAN_OPTIONS=handle_segv=0 in your environment) so the debugger can
catch the SEGV so you can work out where the nullptr dereference is
happening.