~Around the world ‘development’ is robbing tribal people of their land,
self-sufficiency and pride and leaving them with nothing.

Watch this short, satirical film, written by Oren Ginzburg and narrated by
actor and comedian David Mitchell, which tells the story of how tribal
peoples are being destroyed in the name of ‘development’.~
http://www.survivalinternational.org/films/there-you-go

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/35aa8309-8472-47ef-9cf8-43a056e011ce%40googlegroups.com.