Save Land Save Tribals Save Nation!

Around the world ‘development’ is robbing tribal people of their land,
self-sufficiency and pride and leaving them with nothing.

Watch this short, satirical film, which tells the story of how tribal
peoples are being destroyed in the name of ‘development’.~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFU2iQcFv7U

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/812dea62-03ac-4046-bb72-7036af0e45e1%40googlegroups.com.