I know that Adobe Premiere will let you capture audio by simply clicking
Capture Audio in the FILE menu.
I also use Nero Burning ROM for burning CD's. It comes already bundled with
something called Nero Wave Editor.
This has proven to be a very high quality, multi-format audio recording
program with a built in toolbox that rivals a lot of other more expensive
pieces of software.
 
JeffH
Ch.S.

-----Original Message-----
From: canyflyer123 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AP] Audio Capture


Hello to all those Adobe- Premiere Master-Minds,
I'm Trying to convert old records to my computer. I have already 
tried connecting it via special cable to my MIC plug in the back of 
my computer but for some reason, even though the MIC volume control 
is on FULL, the sound is awfully low. So I decided to connect the 
player to my amplifier and then the amplifier to my MIC plug. This 
boosted the volume with quality but now I need a better capturing 
device than windows "sound recorder"!
Any ideas?
Sorry for being so long.
Your humble AP user.
canyflyer123. 




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   

ADVERTISEMENT
HYPERLINK
"http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129vj5hvg/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1094831014/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com"click here      
 HYPERLINK
"http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2128215/rand=975225344"   


   _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links


*       To visit your group on the web, go to:
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group
/Adobe-Premiere/
  

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"Adobe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



---
AVG
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 8/24/2004



---
AVG
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 8/24/2004
 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to