Thanks for your comment, Julian.

I choose the setting during encoding that would give me the maximum 
size on playback..  I have noticed that my 4:3 piece has been 
stretched horizontally a bit, but I'm not complaining.  Other people 
are probably trying to limit the file size and/or  speed up the time 
it takes the audience to download the file or receive the 
streaming.  For that piece on the site, the most important thing, to 
me, was maximum quality. And I've been told that it takes a long 
time to open..  But I made those decisions in the windows media 
encoding program.  Hope that answers your question.  If not let me 
know.

Frank



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to