One question though.....
Your video played at almost the maximum screen size available on WMP. Many
others mentioned on this Group have played at not much more than the size of
a postage stamp. Can you explain what makes the difference? I viewed on
broadband.

----I don’t know if this is common knowledge with everyone but I always hit
the ALT+ENTER and make everything FULL SCREEN when I play something in
Windows Media Player.
The difference in size has to do with the resolution the video was encoded
at. If your monitor is set to 1028X764 and the video is encoded at 320X240
it WILL look like a postage stamp. I figure Frank must have encoded at
720X640 or similar. With a shorter piece like a five minute music video it
is possible while still staying under that magic 20 meg barrier, and the
result is better looking.

But I always go FULL SCREEN when I play back Windows Media no matter what
rez.

JeffH
Ch.S.

---
AVG
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.760 / Virus Database: 509 - Release Date: 9/10/2004
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to