Less 'Delay' compared to what?

Cheers

Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   CD-ROM    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: September 16, 2004 3:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera

I reinstalled windows and Ppro 1.5 and I have WAY less delay now.. I wonder
if this has something to do with XP SP 2..

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to