Stephanie,
I just tried it to see what the problem is. If I use the "*" on the number
"8" at the top row of keys, it does not work. If I use the "*" key on the
number pad, it does. I don't know why the "*" at the top row won't work, but
if you have a number pad on your keyboard, try that. Hope it works for you!
Jean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Stefanie Kappel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Adobe Premier List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 5:58 AM
Subject: [AP] Seting up Markers Automatically


> Dear Jean- how do you do this because it does not work when I try it? I am
on 1.5 Pro?
> Thanks
> Stefanie Kappel ARPS
> Photography & Digital  Imaging
>
> www.stefaniekappel.com
> >Hi zerOkoool,
> I'm using Premiere Pro, and I found that if I play the audio clip on the
> timeline, I just tap "*" on the beat to the music. It then sets the
markers
> on the beats.
> Jean
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to