Hi Linda,
I seem to recall that you are running Matrox RTX100's (correct me if I'm
wrong) which, under the current drivers do not support showing the safe
areas, see the release notes.
Wes D.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Linda Rossiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 4:09 PM
Subject: [AP] Safe title area greyed out


> In PPro 1.5, on both the source and timeline monitors, the button for the
> Safe Title grid is greyed out.
>
> Is this a setting I need to adjust somewhere?
>
> Thanks, Linda
>
> Linda Rossiter
> Rossiter & Co Ltd
> 01695 726887
> www.rossiterandco.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to