Wes,

What I did find through Matrox is that the safe area DOES appear in the trim
window. Not ideal, but yes, it enabled me to draw pencil lines on the output
monitor!

Thanks for the website comment... I designed it some years ago, while my
partner wrote the copy, and two years ago I did a major update on the
layout, but I could never put enough time into it, although it's always
generated a lot of business for us.

However, during the last year we've had a programmer join us who's tidied up
all my messy code and made some big improvements (like the Quote Online
stuff) as well as working a lot on the search engine side of things. Now we
can implement new ideas speedily, rather than waiting for a lull in
production.

This month I've also got an editor working for us (just finished his second
week, doing brilliantly!) so I've now got the chance to start putting flash
videos on it, which has been a long-term goal.

I'll no doubt be asking you all to test the videos soon enough!

Linda

Linda Rossiter
Rossiter & Co Ltd
01695 726887
www.rossiterandco.com


-----Original Message-----
From: Wes D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 September 2004 21:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] Safe title area greyed out


Hi Linda,
A work-around you can use in the mean time is the crop tool - "picture safe"
is 5% on all sides and "title safe is 10% on all sides. Don't forget to take
the crop off once you've checked! (grin).
Do what my editor did once on a  title heavy project and draw some thin
lines on your Crt with an eraseable marker! Like you website btw.
Regards
Wes D.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Rossiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:44 PM
Subject: RE: [AP] Safe title area greyed out


> Wes,
>
> Thanks for reminding me. I need them now, so it's time to write to Matrox!
>
> Thanks again, Linda
>
> Linda Rossiter
> Rossiter & Co Ltd
> 01695 726887
> www.rossiterandco.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wes D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 24 September 2004 20:34
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [AP] Safe title area greyed out
>
>
> Hi Linda,
> I seem to recall that you are running Matrox RTX100's (correct me if I'm
> wrong) which, under the current drivers do not support showing the safe
> areas, see the release notes.
> Wes D.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to