Vegas is (or at least was) an excellent program.

I used an early version many years ago.
I found that is was easy to use (for me).
It also had all of the features that Premiers had, at the time.

Vegas Video was, at one time, not available.
I'm guessing that was around the time that Sony bought it.

Vegas isn't a cheap program. It runs about the same as Premiere.
(the last time that I checked)

I haven't used the latest version of Vegas Video, so I don't know 
what, if anything, Sony has done to/or with the program.


---I just got Vegas 5 a little while ago, and I must say, it has an equal or
bigger learning curve than Premiere.
It also has some pretty nifty tools and tons of plug-ins. Vegas 5 will work
with HDV and other MPEG type High Definition Video. Also, Vegas files can be
imported into a Sony XPRI system, which is something it shares in common
with Adobe After Effects. I don't know for sure if Premiere Pro will import
into XPRI.

I'm just now beginning to figure out the rudimentary elements of Vegas so I
don't have lots of info to share yet, other than how it feels to be a newbie
after four years of AVID and five years of Premiere!

JeffH
Ch.S.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to