On Monday 25 October 2004 08:47, Rick wrote:
> Am I correct in assuming that Scene Detection works only if you have
> used the "pause" function while recording with your camera, as
> opposed to turning the recording on and off?
>
> RR
>
no. scene detection does however require that the date and time be set and on 
the tape (not visibly). I had a tape just now which for some reason didn't 
have that and scene detection stopped the capture.
One tip I got was to assure there is a proper time code on the tape by runnng
the tape nonstop start to finish with the lenscap on, having of course set the 
date / time etc. .  you rewind and then record your scene. Obviously requires 
some preplanning.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to