Great Job!  Taky   Seeing videos like that give me great motivation to continue 
studying premeire.  Thanks

Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hello all,

I just finished another wedding photo montage slideshow. It isn't as
fun as
the last one I worked but I like it.  It is done using Photoshop and
Premiere.  Some background clips are taken from some sample video
library.
You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the slideshow.. guess where
I get
that idea from ;-)

Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong ..

Enjoy!

http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv

Taky


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to