I've made a project which is a combination of mov, jpegs, wmv, wav, 
prtl, mp3 files. After arranging these files on timeline and adding 
various audio and video transitions i rendered the complete project 
by selecting Sequence --> Render Work Area. It took significant time 
but finally got completed and i could see the color of timeline 
getting changed from RED to GREEN. Till this point everything was 
fine.
 
 
----I think you might have to convert some of your files to a common format.
Make a decision as to what the universal import format will be and convert
everything to that format before you import and make sure that your project
settings are set to agree with that format too.
 
I dont think Premiere or any other NLE will allow you to switch back and
forth like that. It's not like the old tape days where you could connect
seven different source decks at the same time and run them all
simultaneously. NLE's need a common import and export format for the most
part.
Windows Media Video wont work at all in Premiere so that needs to be
converted to something else for sure.
QuickTime works but if you use it then all your imports need to be QT.
 
You might do well with QT import but I mostly edit in DV-AVI so I convert
everything to DV-AVI and that's mainly what I export to as well.
 
JeffH
Ch.S.

  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.5 - Release Date: 12/26/2004


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to