-----Original Message-----
From: voeaglerock_markie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] Hurry I need some help!




I'm editing a video for a church presentation and when I watch the 
project in the timeline, everything is fine.  Once I encode it to 
and MPEG file and/or burn it to DVD, the video clips glitch and even 
freeze up at a point.  Is there a setting that I'm missing when I 
convert to MPEG?  This project has to be shown this Friday night.  
So any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

 ----Check the project DVD on several players to determine if it is a single
player that is suspect.
Check the BIT RATE of the MPEG-2 DVD-video project file and see if it is
"too far above or close to" the 8000 kbps
"ceiling" that some brands of players balk at with "burned media".
Check to see if the player is balking over certain brands of blank media or
if it has a problem with the fact that 
the media is EITHER "R" or "Rw" or if it is because of a preference for
"+R/Rw" or "-R/Rw".
Check to see if the player is having a problem with the field order
dominance (should normally be "lower field first")
Check to see if the actual MPEG-2 DVD-video file is playing normally on a
local computer.
Check to see if you can resolve the issue by fiddling with the "motion
estimation precision" settings in the MPEG-2 encoder.
(What program is being used for MPEG-2 encoding?)
Try re-encoding at a slightly lower bit rate first to see if this will clear
up the problem.
 
In other words, if you are at 8000 kbps try 7550/7500/7000 and even 6500.
 
Do the problem areas involve lots of fast motion?
 
JeffH
Ch.S.


  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.5 - Release Date: 12/26/2004


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to