----- Original Message ----- 
  From: kartavilus 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:12 AM
  Subject: [AP] Re: my first editing attempt



  Funny. I posted a problem a few days ago regarding the speed of the
  audio at capture. My audio was being captured at twice the speed of
  the video. I couldn't figure out what the hell was the problem.
  Finally, we figured it out: it was the piece of crap JVC camera we
  used to videotape our surfing. 

  We used the exact same camera that you own. Good luck. Nothing worked
  right with our project with video captured from that JVC. we switched
  to our Sony DCR-TRV120 and everything is good to go, back to normal.
  If this is your first attempt at editing, don't lose hope in Premiere,
  lose the JVC. Borrow another camera, and it will probably work fine. 

  ---What's the make and model of the cam?
  I've used plenty of JVC's with no trouble but I have not used them all, so 
thanks for the potential heads up.

  JeffH
  Ch.S.
  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.6 - Release Date: 12/28/2004


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to