Sean
    Thanks for your answer.  I have noticed that bar in the past as well.  But 
it wasn't even trying to conform the audio.  I spent 3-4 hours and finally 
figured it out.  I hope this will help some other poor soul in the future.
    I have a work drive (C:) and an export drive.  What had happened was that 
my work drive completely filled up, and therefore had no room on it to conform 
the audio of my project.  So I off-loaded some unnecessary files from my work 
drive, about 5 gigs worth, and when I opened my project again, I saw it 
conforming the audio files.  YEAH!!!  When I played the time line back and 
scrubbed through I HAD sound.  I have been exporting and they have sounds as 
well.  Hope this helps someone in the future.
 


Sean D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There should be a bar in your lower right corner that say's "Conforming Audio" 
you will have to wait until that is done.  At least that is what has happened 
to me in the past.
Good luck

Sean
Any Occasion Video

ukerluver1963 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I hope someone can help.
I am editing a 2 1/2 hour video in Premier Pro 1.0.  I am exporting 
it in several smaller sections, and one of them bagged out.  When I 
restarted the computer and Adobe, I have no sound in any of my video 
clips.  If I play the clips in Windows, there is sound.  But there 
is no waveform displayed in Premier, and I get no sound when I scrub 
through, play the timeline, or when I export.  Can anyone help me 
get my sound back?

Thanks.




Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


            
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Jazz up your holiday email with celebrity designs. Learn more.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to