we cannot tolerate abusive language and vulgarity like vsmultimedia.
M. snell is -well- within the sort of attitude of typical hacker.
vsmultimedia came here demanding everything on a platter
and that we read her mind to know what's going on.
Mike furthermore is responding to abuse from vsmultimedia.
I highly recommend a version of Eric Raymond's essay on how to ask
questions on a mailing list be added to the group files. If need be
I will adapt it to our purposes.
Meanwhile I am thinking to dump the idea of working with Premiere and
go with Avid as my editing sources in the real TV industry are all on
Avid. Mind you I'm not going to run out and buy Avid symphony but
I can get a mid-range version for the same price range as AP.
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Rieni wrote:
>
> At 03-01-2005 22:42, Wes D. wrote:
>
> >Hi Rieni,
> >You're going to have to ban me as well then - If you have been following the
> >thread you would realise that you are victimising the wrong person.
> >Regards
> >Wes D.
>
> Hi Wes,
>
> You must have overlooked this message posted by M. Snell:
>
> "Want smarter answers? Ask smarter questions; in the meantime lighten up it
> will ease the load on your brain. Mike S"
>
> We hardly ever ban anybody, but we can't tolerate that kind of attitude,
> especially when it's an recurring problem. I agree that Vera's words were
> harsh too but it was the first time he was involved in clashing. Which
> can't be said about the other person. I hope this clears things up.
>
> Rieni
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/