Rienzi, don't be intimidated by all these emails.
I honestly don't know who needs banned and who doesn't.
I do know that this forum is for honest people seeking honest answers.
And all the "crud" that has been flowing has just about caused me to
unsubscribe.
You don't owe anyone any explanation. Your the moderator!
I have nothing personal against any of these people. I don't know them.
I do know I am tired of deleting 99 emails out of every 100 on this forum
because it is nothing but bickering and abuse of the system.
Stand strong and "prune" as you need. Even if everyone unsubscribes,
the forum will grow back. Too many people are switching to Premiere for it
now to grow.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/