Taky,
I see ULead has a trial version of DVD Workshop. I'm going to give that a
try!
Thanks,
Jean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Taky Cheung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] AVI-to-DVD Authoring



If you don't need to make professional DVD or complex interactive menus DVD,
try MyDVD. It's very easy to use.

Between Ulead DVD Workshop and Encore, I like DVD Workshop.  It's easier to
use and I like those motion menus. I know Encore can do the same thing but
it seems very complicated. The library comes with it doesn't have a lot to
pick from. DVD Workshop has a lot of nice looking buttons and menus that
don't require you to use Photoshop to create by yourself.  Besides, it's a
lot cheaper than Encore.

Thanks

Taky




  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   Jean Chang
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 7:25   PM
  Subject: Re: [AP] AVI-to-DVD   Authoring


Thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions. I'm going   to check out
all
of the authoring programs. Since I'm just a hobbyist, I'll   probably go
middle of the road somewhere. Thanks again!
Jean
-----   Original Message ----- 
From: "Jeffery J. Haas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent:   Tuesday, January 04, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] AVI-to-DVD   Authoring


>
> Subject: Re: [AP] AVI-to-DVD   Authoring
>
>
>   I have the same problem. I just   upgraded from Roxio Easy CD/DVD
Creator
>   version 6 to the   new Roxio Easy Media Creator version 7. When I try to
>     preview the DVD before burning it, the movie looks all "jerky"   and
"blocky"
>   (those ARE technical terms, right?)    :)  Anyway, has anyone found a
>   reasonably priced DVD   authoring program that will give good quality? I
know,
>     I'm probably expecting too much, you get what you pay for, etc.,   but
since
>   this is only a hobby for me, I don't want to   spend a fortune. I guess
I
>   could just go back to the old   version 6, but I was having a few
glitches
>   with that one   too. Also, any feedback on Nero vs Roxio for
authoring?
It's
>   frustrating when I finally get what for   me is a "great" movie, only to
have
>   the quality be so   poor when I author it for DVD. Thanks!
>     Jean
>
>   TMPGEnc DVD Author.....$68.00 US and worth   every penny.
>   It's unfortunate that the "T" stands for   "Tsunami" MPEG Encoder, but
they came up with the name
>     four years ago.
>
>   http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html
>
>     JeffH
>   Ch.S.
>
>     ----------
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
>   Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.8   - Release Date: 1/3/2005
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this   message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo!   Groups   Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 All your favorites on one personal page - Try My Yahoo!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Yahoo! Groups Links










 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to